U.S. Army Central

Complaint Form


IF NOT ASSIGNED TO U.S. ARMY CENTRAL / THIRD ARMY, please file your official complaint with the Department of the Army Inspector General:

Click here to visit their website. 

IF YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO U.S. ARMY CENTRAL / THIRD ARMY and wish to file an official IG complaint, please proceed with this form. Only Soldiers, Families, and civilians assigned to U.S. Army Central Command / Third Army may submit an IG complaint through this website.
USARCENT can only accept UNCLASSIFIED complaints on this website. Please do not submit any classified information using this complaint form. For information on submitting a classified complaint, visit the Department of Defense Hotline - Classified Complaints.  


Form and List

Recaptcha is not enabled in SiteData. Please enter in recaptcha keys. Obtain your keys at Google Recaptcha